How it works
An effective way to finance a vehicle for business use. You own the vehicle, which is then used as security, enabling us to offer you competitive terms.
- There may be tax benefits if the financed vehicle is used to produce assessable income. Speak to your accountant to discuss your particular circumstances.
Manage your cash flow
- 100% finance is available to approved customers, so you don't have to tie up your day-to-day cash flow
- You own the vehicle your business needs without paying for it up-front so you can put your day-to-day cash flow to better use
- The vehicle being purchased is normally sufficient security for the finance so your other business assets are not required as security.
Flexible repayment options
- Match your finance to the length of time the asset is required - loan terms available from 1 to 7 years
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, seasonally or irregular
- You can also arrange to make a balloon payment at the end of the loan to reduce repayments throughout the term
- You have the flexibility to repay the contract in full before the term ends. Early termination fees apply
- Payments can be made from your nominated bank account, by direct debit or via BPAY
- Interest rates are fixed once your contract starts so you always know what your repayments will be.
Before you start, you will need to:
- be looking to borrow $10,000 or more
- have your business registered in Australia
- have a good credit history.
Structured Chattel Mortgage options available
Esanda can help you to create a repayment structure that meets your business needs. Here are some examples of what we can do.
|Want a repayment break when your annual insurance and registration is due?|
Esanda can tailor your repayment schedule so that you can have a repayment holiday on each anniversary of your contract in exchange for slightly higer repayments in other months. You can put the extra cash towards your annual insurance and registration instead.
|Want repayments tailored around car maintenance?|
Esanda can structure your repayment schedule to reflect the non-monthly operating and maintenance costs of owning a vehicle over the term of your Chattel Mortgage. Reduced repayments every six months and no repayments on each anniversary of your contract reflects a typical ownership schedule, where standard servicing costs and annual registration and insurance are due.
Get in touch with us now:
Call us on 1300 655 086
Fill out an enquiry form